Update - 3rd of June, 2008.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update - 3rd of June, 2008.

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:52 am

It's been a very foggy and frosty night here in Melbourne,
and sad to say, I was very sick last night.

But recovered enough to meet Shelly and Zac, Zac is our Cameraman who was here to see what
the lighting was like, he wasn't going to film.

I'm a bit of a camera nut, and the camcorder, which is brand spanking new, looked great,
I High-Definition one I think.

Zac hadn't handled one before and was getting to know how it worked, He explored all the possible
angles he could use and wandered around, checking things out... like photos in my loungeroom etc.

Shelly and I sat by the radiator trying to keep warm, and we had a chat about all the things that
we could do with the doco, It's all coming together nicely so far.

Zac happens to look exactly like Steven Spielberg, the beard, the glasses, the blue checked shirt.
which I think is a good thing, as it probably means that he likes the guy and his technique...
so although I haven't seen his work before [not to my knowledge anyway] I feel good about him
handling the camera.

I told Shelly that I have this strange sort of "pseudo-Fame"
and Zac said "All fame is Pseudo, Wolfie".
I think he was right.

Shelly and I spoke about interesting shots we could use, and what we'd do once Marko arrives,
and places we might go with Katie... my dog.

I told Shelly that although I have been feeling very nervous about things lately, such as the
Interview with Angelico, which went pretty badly, sad to say, and Federation Square which
I was also very nervous at... I had the microphone in my hand at one point and gods how I
didn't want that... Something had been going on lately. I think some grief came up which was
to do with losing my Mum a couple of years ago, heck... it's been two years, I hardly believe it.

Anyway, I'm not nervous about this at all, Shelly is the kind of person who could put anyone
at ease, and I really liked Zac too, I won't have a problem with any of this.

I have a feeling that everything will go well, and of course I'm very pleased to have Marko
staying with me for a few nights, He's always good fun to be with.

Wolfie!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://posse.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Update - 3rd of June, 2008.

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:29 am

Yeah, I think so too.

It's all very friendly, Marko is very nervous but I'm certain that he has nothing to fear.
He is being very brave to front up and give this a shot, so I'm very proud of him.

I think I'm more excited than anything else.

The Doco isn't just about Me... which is somewhat of a relief.

Shelly is also shooting an SL Musician, called Andy, who I'm told was so nervous that
He asked Shelly if She could bring some whiskey over to calm his nerves.

Shelly says She's been writing the doco for months and now that it's time to start
shooting, that She's nervous too.

Oh, I've been told I can have a crack at using the camera, which will be very cool.

Wolfie!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://posse.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top