Update - Filming Begins 18/6/2008

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update - Filming Begins 18/6/2008

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:00 am

What a day.

Having heard nothing from Shelly, I began to wonder if any filming would happen today or not.

As you may know, I'm a night owl, so 9:30am is a bit early for me...
but that's when my doorbell went, and when I answered, I found a delivery man who was dropping off
my new gas heater.

Then I tried to phone my Cousin to say the heater had come, but couldn't get an answer.
She takes me to the bank on Wednesdays usually so I knew she'd ring anyway... but when?

I got into the shower after wondering if I waited, would I get no phonecall, or would it happen
after I was all wet and soapy... it happened when I was wet and soapy. Razz

The phone rang out and then just as I was getting ready to get out, it rang again... so I hopped
out, grabbed a towel, and ran to the phone.

It was my Cousin, I told her the heater was here.
She asked about taking me to the bank and I explained about the filming today, which I thought
wouldn't happen until sometime after midday, so I suggested that if we run over there then we
should be back in time.

The phone rang again, the shop which sold me the gas heater told me it was coming [it was here]
and that it would be installed on the 23rd, which is right in between shooting, so that's beaut!

I was still wet and naked, then I heard a noise at the gate, holy cow, The TV crew!

So I let them know that I'd just come out the shower and needed to get dressed...
I hadn't even had breakfast yet!

Anyway, filming began, Katie went crazy in one scene... good crazy, she was happy and bounced
around everywhere.

But for a long while, my mind was kind of blank, I don't think so clearly until evening on most days.
We did all the scenes though and I think it worked out well, I was pleased and the crew were too.

There's probably a lot of details but I'll probably tell people as I recall things.

I did get a free lunch out of it, so to all who say there's no such thing as a free lunch...
well there is, and I had it today!

Heck, the day was so busy, it's 5pm now and I'm just settling down, feel tired.

Wolfie!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://posse.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

call sheet

Post  Mixin on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:22 pm

Didnt you get my email with the call sheet saying be dressed as we will be knocking on your door at 10am?
Oh dear sorry 'bout that.
and I will try to make the shoot later in the day from now on

Mixin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update - Filming Begins 18/6/2008

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:56 pm

I don't remember getting a call sheet, just the dates.

I really didn't mind the early start, although I'm usually quite vague in the mornings, left to my own devices I usually won't rise till 11am.

What I had been doing was going through Ideas in my head very late, and all this good stuff was flowing out, I should have a tape running Smile I do have a recording walkman, maybe I should buy a cassette.... so old school Wink

"What's a cassette, Wolfie?"

"Well, back in the olden days when we still had to boil the billy..."

I simply assumed that you'd come later, I was going to do some last minute cleaning, but it was ok.
The problem was that everything sort of crashed together at once.

A ten o'clock start is fine, I know Marko is an early riser, so was Mum, She was always up at sparrow fart.

Apparently being an early riser or a nightowl is a genetic thing, apparently it was so tribal people could always
have someone awake and guarding everyone, and it was suggested [on catalyst I think it was] that people be
tested for this disposition when applying for a job.

Anyway, loads of time to get cleaned up now so I'm not worried.

Wolfie!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://posse.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Update - Filming Begins 18/6/2008

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top