Deleted Scenes DVD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deleted Scenes DVD

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:55 pm

Marko's house was hit hard this week by the Brisbane storms, he got a bit of flooding in the room on the ground floor
and has lost power and internet, but their house is fairly safe otherwise.

He told me that Shelley has sent him a DVD of deleted scenes, so I guess this means the doco is almost completed.

Hooray!

Wolfie!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://posse.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

DVD

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:42 am

Hi Mate.

It's possible that Shelley will use some deleted scenes for the website which She will setup soon.
She said there could be video of Rockit which will be filmed later, possibly Friday, but I don't know.
which will be shown exclusively at that website.

It's possible that the entire doco will appear on the SBS website, although it might be locked so that
only Australians can watch it.

The DVD of the actual program will be sent to Marko and I, and while we may play it to others, we won't
let the DVDs out of our sight, otherwise they'll get copied multiple times and wind up on youtube or torrent
sites.

Guess who will be blamed?

So, we're definately not letting anyone have copies.

You will understand that although I'd like to make copies and show people, that I'd effectively be shooting
myself in the foot if I do.

We both agree though that once the show goes to air, people will be recording the program and uploading it
to youtube, it's the nature of things these days.

I would like to see a streamed version available at some point from SBS themselves, but that's entirely their call.

Wolfie!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://posse.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top